Frantic will be the watch word of the day. Or maybe it will be frustrated-or both.
Internet usage is high up there these days in the rankings of business tools. That is why you need to do these five things:
1. Choose your Internet Provider wisely.
2. Know what up and down speeds to expect. Pay for a faster connection, if you even think you will need it. Well worth the money.
3. Install a good quality firewall. We suggest SonicWall products.
4. Make sure you have the permissions on the firewall set correctly. This will help you to secure the network, ensuring fewer viruses and better bandwidth speed.
5. Hire a good IT Management Team. Of course we suggest Wood Networks- that would be us! An IT Management Team can help you manage the network in such a way you will have fewer problems and more uptime. Not that they can keep your ISP from having an outage, but they can work on the other issues that sometimes interfere with the Internet and ensure your emails are not getting lost in cyberspace when there is an outage.
Cut down on those frantic and frustrating days and give us a call! 903-581-0922